Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Just Married


What a whirlwind! Seems like I was just engaged and here I am already hitched. On October 5,2013 I married the love of my life and I am feeling completely awesome! We have been together a LONG time, but for some reason everything feels brand new. Its like we are first dating again. We crazy kids head over heels for one another. It is such a blessing to have him by my side as my husband. I feel whole as his wife. This was the role I was wanting to play for such a long time and its come true. We were teased a lot for being together unmarried for ten years, but God's perfect timing was now and we are so happy. I am so excited for our journey as man and wife. Thrilled to see what God has planned for us. Our wedding day was so beautiful. My Mom went crazy and made everything more than I could have ever hoped it could be. Grateful to all the help from family and friends who were there or that helped us out in getting this done. It was such a great time to celebrate with all our friends and family. I cant believe it came and went like a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment