Friday, February 12, 2010

Hair here today or tomorrow



For years I have been trying to grow out my hair to see how it would appeal to me. The thought of being able to create styles with my hair is kind of exciting. I have always wanted to be able to grow it long enough to experiment with vintage styles. The problem is that I do not have the best patience skills and I am easily frustrated. I start out with the best intentions, but I get tired of messing with it and end up cutting it all off. Right now it is at the akward phase where it isn't easy to style. The growth process from being very short to just almost cheek length. I feel like throwing the towl in, but my goal is to see what it looks like or what I can do with it by the end of March. My hair is super thin and as it is growing it looks flat and boring. Different products to make it look big and sexy is turning out to look greasy and homless. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Here are some other vintage styles I have been loving.





1 comment:

  1. Funny that you mention this!!! I've been dying to do the same thing but never have time for the maintenance. My faves are the 20s through the 40s. I've been pining for these books for a long time: http://www.amazon.com/Finger-Waving-Recreating-Vintage-Hairstyles/dp/1934268348/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266380973&sr=8-10; http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Styling-Swirls-Waving-Techniques/dp/1934268836/ref=pd_sim_b_4.

    ReplyDelete