Friday, February 12, 2010

Herbologist





I have a fascination with the healing power of herbs and tea. There is many solutions to living a healthy life and healing outside the box. The botanical kingdom offers an enormous and exciting range of healing powers as well as breathtaking beauty. Ever since the dawn of the ancient cultures, herbs have played an important role in healing. Just think, before there was prescription medicine what did the human race do??? They did not run out to Walgreens and pick up an RX. Herbal remedies is something I love to put into practice in my daily routine. I am not a big fan of taking medicine at all. I would rather research and try natural methods. Many of my life's woes have been taken care by a simple cup of tea. I encourage you all to think and explore out side the box. You might be wonderfully surprised on the techniques discovered for living a healthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment